Why Talbot County?
Talbot County benefits from a centralized location on the Delmarva Peninsula, commonly referred to as Maryland’s Eastern Shore. Convenient to both Baltimore and Washington, D.C., local businesses find it particularly attractive as an accessible, yet secure, environment in which to conduct business.
• Proximate to the Washington DC/Baltimore corridor and conveniently located in the heart of the Delmarva Peninsula
• Exemplary medical and healthcare facilities provided through Shore Health System and University of Maryland Medical System
• Above-average educated workforce with a growing regional cluster of Information Technology, Analytical and Bio/Chemistry, Environmental Science and Manufacturing businesses
• Home to the Cooperative Oxford Research Lab hosting NOAA, U.S. Coast Guard & MD Dept. of Natural Resources and the Paul S. Sarbanes Restoration and Reclamation
Project at Poplar Island
• Currently available: 2 to 5 acre industrial sites within town limits and access to municipal utility infrastructure and major transportation routes, including Easton Airport.