- Strategic East Coast Location
- RWY 4-22 – 5,500 X 100
- RWY 15-33 – 4,003 X 100
- Control Tower (with Radar)and Class D Airspace
- ILS Approach to RWY 4
- No SFRA Flight Plan Required
- TSA approved DC Gateway Airport
- 4 FBOs
- Corporate Hangar Space or Build Opportunities Available
Easton Airport is designated as one of only 84 “National” level public use general aviation airports by the Federal Aviation Administration. The airport supports the national and state system by providing communities with access to national and international markets in multiple states and throughout the United States.
Easton Airport is an attractive alternative to busy commercial airports and has all the services that business and recreational travelers desire. Consider bringing your business to Easton Airport!
Learn more about the positive economic impacts of Easton Airport here: Easton Airport – Economic Impact 2018